Analytical Reflection


Reflecting on my presentation during the showcase, I felt that I was able to keep myself compost throughout the entire presentation. At the same time, I was able to project my voice with the right pitch and tone. Through proper practice on what I would like to present and also by picturing myself speaking in front of a large audience, I was able to present well during the showcase. In addition to that, with the constructive criticism and support our team gave each other, we were able to present with such enthusiasm and passion.

Before the showcase, I thought to myself that it would be nice if I was just part of the audience without having to worry on how I was going to sound or look while speaking in front of such a large crowd. I agree that it was definitely nerve-racking just thinking about the amount of people that was going to give me their utmost attention. However, with the strength to fight this sense of fear and the determination to sound as confident as I could was definitely the two things that kept me compost throughout the presentation. After the showcase, I am glad to have been in one of the groups that presented as it was certainly an unforgettable experience.

With all that is being reflected on, there is definitely room for improvement. Based on my classmate’s feedback, I was loud, clear and was very compost with the right tone of voice. The shortcomings of my presentation, was that I kept fidgeting while speaking.

In the future, if I have to ever speak in front of a large crowd, I will always remember this experience as it will definitely boost my confidence.

Comments

  1. Dear Jean,

    Thank you very much for the effort reflecting on the showcase presentation experience. I appreciate what your team did that day!

    Best of luck in your next presentation!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Formal Introduction

Interpersonal conflict

Final report